We are SOCIAL. Are you?
Supportive. We are a collaborative team, and our best asset is our people.
Ownership. We take ownership of our partners, and their needs ARE ALWAYS HEARD.
Creative. We are always thinking outside the box, with non stop creativity flowing.
Innovative. We are movers and shakers, and aim to innovate and elevate for our partners.
Adventurous. We seek out adventure and value both the little and big things in life.
Loyal. We are completely transparent with partners and share ideas openly and honestly.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
There are a lot of reasons to join us here at Imagine Media Consulting. Perhaps it's our passion for our partners. Or the fact that we offer an exciting startup environment where creative minds thrive instead of being stuck in business suits in a stuffy boardroom. Or maybe it's because our team is made up of some of the most innovative, fun social experts around. Whatever the reason, we’re constantly seeking smart, hardworking, organized, energetic overachievers to welcome to our small but growing team — people who are just as self-motivated to making brands better post by post.
Take a look at our open positions below. If you don’t see a position that interests you, email us to let us know how you can make a difference at Imagine Media. AND if you feel that you fit the bill for one of the positions listed below, please apply on our career site here.
A few reasons why you’d want to work at Imagine Media and the qualities that would make you a good fit:
- You are self motivated, hungry for a challenge and looking to make an immediate impact.
- You enjoy giving back/volunteering and would like to be a part of our 1% mentality. We're dedicated to giving back to our community and have pledged 1% of our time, resources and equity each year.
- You are fully entrenched in social media culture and understand how to manage a professional but effective social media presence.
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company.
- You balance your life with work as you see fit (as long as you are fully dedicated to the role).
- You like working from home occasionally… even in your pajamas.
- You have an advanced understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
- You like writing and are good at it, and you have strong proofreading capabilities.
- You have strong marketing foundational knowledge.
- You like to analyze complex business challenges and come up with creative ways to solve them.
- You are organized and can work independently.
- You like to buck the status quo.
- You like having a variety of challenges and touch on all facets of marketing.
- It never gets boring and you will learn more than you can IMAGINE.
- There are no work politics or BS to sift through. Our focus is solely on client success.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable. You produce a work product that requires little modification. You are almost a perfectionist.
- You are a better-than-average math student and can navigate numbers and formulas quickly when required.
- You understand how to analyze metrics/data and how to segment and report it in a logical fashion to partners.
- You are even tempered, understand how to deal with partners and have an over-the-top customer service attitude.
- You check your ego at the door and are always open to constructive feedback. If you take things personally, you’re not a fit.
- You are an extroverted, very social person. You enjoy interacting with ALL kinds of people and getting to know new people.
- You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile and really “get it.” If you don’t understand this quality, you aren’t a fit.
IMAGINE MEDIA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
Imagine Media is currently offering 16-week internship opportunities from May to August. We are looking for energetic and positive go-getters! Qualified candidates should be organized and able to see projects through under tight deadlines. Interns should be very comfortable and effective communicating over the phone, in person and via e-mail. Candidates must be available to work 20 hours per week on site and attend mandatory team meetings on Mondays at 2:00pm in Atlanta. (Want to learn more about what our past interns have to say? Click here!)
Social media | DIGITAL MEDIA | CREATIVE intern | SALES INTERN:
A successful Social Media Intern is a creative and tech-savvy individual with a deep understanding of social media and marketing. They will be responsible for a variety of projects including, but not limited to, general administrative duties, creative writing, photo researching, scouting and assisting with content creation and social media strategy. Interns will also be expected to undertake writing assignments and contribute to creative meetings and photoshoots. Candidates must be able to work 20 hours per week on site and attend a mandatory meeting every Monday at 2:00pm in Atlanta.
A successful Digital Media Intern is detail-oriented and driven by data, constantly maintaining a current knowledge of industry-specific technologies and is proficient in digital and publishing software. You enjoy problem-solving techniques and are creative in the sense that you will go to great lengths to see digital success.
A successful Creative Intern is an energetic and positive go-getter who is passionate about creative storytelling. Qualified candidates should be organized and able to see projects through under tight deadlines. Interns should be very comfortable and effective communicating over the phone, in person and via e-mail. Intern responsibilities include photo retouching, researching, scouting and assisting teammates with photoshoots. Interns will also be expected to contribute during creative meetings and undertake photography assignments, skills permitting. Candidates must be available to work 20 hours per week on site.
We're currently seeking an outgoing, sharp, and competitive individual who is fully prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment. Who is eager to be the face of a company at networking events, prospect meetings and kick-off conversations. Someone who is motivated by successfully making introductions, having meaningful conversations, working closely with the CEO and closing leads to ensure that we are working with the best of the best in the business. Candidates must be able to work 20 hours per week onsite and attend a mandatory meeting every Monday at 2:00pm in Atlanta.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE:
You are outgoing, sharp, versed in social media marketing and fully prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and to be the face of company at networking engagements. You are motivated by successfully making introductions and closing leads to ensure that we are working with the best of the best in the business. We’re currently looking for a results-driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Let us know how you can make a difference at Imagine Media. AND if you feel that you fit the bill for one of the positions listed below please reach out via email!
CREATIVE ADMIN (FALL)
ACCOUNT COORDINATOR (FALL)