We are SOCIAL! Are you?
Supportive. We are a collaborative team, and our best asset is our people.
Ownership. We take ownership of our partners, and their needs ARE ALWAYS HEARD.
Creative. We are always thinking outside the box, with non stop creativity flowing.
Innovative. We are movers and shakers, and aim to innovate and elevate for our partners.
Adventurous. We seek adventure, and find beauty in the little and big things in life.
Loyal. We are completely transparent with partners and share ideas openly and honestly.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
There are a lot of reasons to join us here at Imagine Media Consulting. Maybe it’s our insane passion for our partners. Or maybe it’s our startup, small business, independent environment- the fact that we are not stuck in business suits in a stuffy boardroom. Or maybe it’s because our team is made up of SOCIAL rockstars. Whatever the reason, we’re constantly seeking smart, hardworking, organized, energetic, overachievers to welcome to our small team, who are just as self-motivated to making brands better post by post.
Please check out our open positions below. If you don’t see a position that interests you, email us to let us know how you can make a difference at Imagine Media. AND if you feel that you fit the bill for one of the positions listed below please apply on our career site here.
A few reasons why you’d want to work at Imagine Media and confirm whether you’re a good fit for this position:
- You are self motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
- You enjoy giving back/volunteering and would like to be a part of our 1% mentality - we're dedicated to giving back to our community and have pledged 1% of our time, resources and equity each year.
- You are fully entrenched in social media culture and understand the fine line of managing a professional, but effective social media presence.
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun, growing company.
- You balance your life with work as you see fit (as long as you are fully dedicated to the role).
- You like working from home occasionally… even in your pajamas.
- You have an advanced understanding of web technology and how it supports marketing.
- You like writing and are good at it, and have strong proofreading capabilities.
- You have strong marketing foundational knowledge.
- You like to analyze complex business challenges and come up with creative ways to solve them.
- You are organized and can work independently.
- You like to buck the status quo.
- You like having a variety of challenges and touch on all facets of marketing.
- It never gets boring and you will learn more than you can IMAGINE.
- There are no work politics or BS to sift through. Our focus is solely on client success.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable. You produce a work product that requires little modification. You are almost a perfectionist.
- You are a better than average math student and can navigate numbers and formulas quickly when required.
- You understand how to analyze metrics/data, and how to segment and report it in a logical fashion to partners.
- You are even tempered, understand how to deal with partner, and have an over-the-top customer service attitude.
- You check your ego at the door and are always open to constructive feedback. If you take things personally, you’re not a fit.
- You are an extroverted, very social person. You love interacting with ALL kinds of people and getting to know new people.
- You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really “get it”. If you don’t understand this bullet, you aren’t a fit.
We’re looking for a positive, outgoing planner extraordinaire to join our passionate, fun team of Imagineers! You demonstrate superior prioritization skills and time management and are comfortable working under little supervision. You will ensure that the office is running smoothly and in turn contribute to driving sustainable growth. This role is perfect for someone who is self-motivated, trustworthy and always thinking ahead of the game! You are warm, outgoing and kind and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced collaborative environment. If this sounds like you and you meet the following requirements, apply through our career portal here.
IMAGINE MEDIA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
Imagine Media is currently offering 16 week internship opportunities. We are looking for energetic and positive go-getters! Qualified candidates should be organized and able to see projects through under tight deadlines. Interns should be very comfortable and effective communicating over the phone, in person, and via e-mail. Candidates must be available to work 20 hours per week on site and attend mandatory team meetings on Monday at 2:00pm in Atlanta. (Want to learn more about what our past interns have to say? Click here!)
Social media intern:
A successful Social Media Intern is a creative and tech-savvy individual with a deep understanding of social media and marketing. This role is responsible for a variety of projects including, but not limited to general administrative duties, creative writing, photo researching, scouting, and assisting with content creation and social media strategy. Interns will also be expected to undertake writing assignments and contribute to creative meetings and photoshoots. Candidates must be able to work 20 hours per week onsite and attend a mandatory meeting every Monday at 2:00pm in Atlanta.
DIGITAL MEDIA INTERN:
You are detail oriented and driven by data, constantly maintaining a current knowledge of industry-specific technologies, and are proficient in digital and publishing software.. You enjoy problem solving techniques and are creative in the sense that you will go to great lengths to see digital success.
PHOTOGRAPHY INTERN & PHOTO RETOUCHER:
We are looking for energetic and positive go-getters who LOVE Photoshop and Lightroom! Qualified candidates should be organized and able to see projects through under tight deadlines. Interns should be very comfortable and effective communicating over the phone, in person, and via e-mail. Intern responsibilities include photo retouching, researching, scouting, and assisting teammates with photo shoots. Interns will also be expected to contribute during creative meetings, and undertake photography assignments, skills permitting. Candidates must be available to work 20 hours per week on site.