The holidays are an engaging time for brands on all social media platforms and we want to make sure you have the perfect ideas! Check out these tips out to help you become more in sync with holidays like St. Patrick’s Day and tie the hype of the holiday with your brand.
1. Use images in your post to attract more followers. Photos on Facebook Pages receive 53% more likes than the average post. Photos attract 104% more comments than the average post.
1. Giving followers a peek into behind the-scenes can go a long way. To the audience, it feels exclusive. It’s necessary to provide content that they feel is worth their time.
2. Find words that relate to your brand and St. Patrick’s Day that makes your audience feel special.
1. Make a balance between promoting your St. Patrick’s Day products and uploading memes, quotes, images, etc.
2. Your brand's images will most likely be found by more people when you add hashtags to your post. Tag your St. Patricks Day posts with #stpattysday to attract people who may be interested.
1. Show your followers how to incorporate your products.
2. Make a board dedicated to St. Patrick’s Day and include a variety of themes like recipes, decoration, etc.
3. Pin images that pertain to your brand.
Story by: Barbara