Twitter lovers, this one's for you! Whether you're managing multiple company accounts or building your personal brand on Twitter, following these guidelines can help you boost engagement and followership in a few short steps. We heard once that the lifecycle of a tweet can sometimes be as small as a few seconds, and with all of the interesting info you have to share, that just won't do. Give these quick tips a try, and watch the favorites, retweets and followers flood in.
- Less than 100 characters = +17% engagement
- Tweeting during business hours = +30% engagement
- Tweeting during the weekend = +17% engagement
- Pay attention to the time of day that your marketplace is relevant, and tweet then
- Including an image = 35% more retweets
- Including a video = 28% more retweets
- When uploading a video, upload it natively (no more linking to Youtube!)
- Using a call to action like "Please Retweet" = 23X more retweets
- Use Twitter cards to provide more information in each tweet
- 2 hashtags = 2X the engagement
- Create your own hashtag
- Host a Twitter Chat
Our job here is done. Happy Tweeting!