With over 500 million active users on Instagram, it’s safe to say that the space is becoming increasingly more competitive for brands to be found, and their posts to be seen. To achieve success in this endeavor, not only is it is crucial to have a strong and consistent strategy, but it’s vital to stay in-the-know with the latest advancements and adjust your strategy accordingly.
Maybe it’s the social media guru in us, but we always aim to be one step ahead and can’t help but begin planning for 2018. So today, we’re sharing 5 Instagram statistics from an article written by Nathan Mendenhall (Social Media Today) to help you forecast trends and aid in the creation of a successful Instagram strategy.
- 70% of hashtags on Instagram are Branded
- 71% of US businesses are using Instagram in 2017
- 80% of users follow at least one business on Instagram
- Instagram expects to accrue $4 billion in mobile ad revenue in 2017
- Posts with a location get 79% more engagement
Check out 5 more stats in the full article here.
Story By: Kimberly Williams